Repairs and Appraisals
Your most cherished possessions will be cared for by a bench jeweler with 30 years experience and the hands of a surgeon.
I provide a complete array of repair services including
- Resize rings and re-tip prongs
- Replace missing diamonds and gemstones of all sizes and shapes
- Re-round ring shanks, repair broken claps, chains, earring posts, etc
- Update older or inherited pieces into something new
- Rhodium plate (turn yellow gold into white color)
- Restring pearls
- Buy old gold
All repairs are completed in Tucson and the average turn-around time is 7-10 business days.
All pieces will be professionally polished and cleaned prior to return.
As a leading Tucson jeweler, I've repaired hundreds of engagement rings, wedding bands and diamond and gemstone jewelry.
Over 75 area insurance agents representing every major insurance company routinely recommend me for insurance appraisals, repairs and replacements. I have assisted agents, adjusters and underwriters and have spoken to local insurance groups on jewelry-related topics.
- A one page "re-valuation" is available when you have an old or out-dated appraisal, diamond certificate or original invoice.
- A complete 12-15 page appraisal is required when you have little or no documentation.
- Appraisal meetings are by appointment only and held in my Sabino Canyon office.
- Turn-around time: 7-10 business days.
- Sorting genuine from costume (usually after an inheritance) is always free.
Feel free to ask me any appraisal or jewelry-related question. I'm happy to help.
Please check me out: read my dozens of client testimonials. View my dozens of Facebook 5 star reviews, LinkedIn recommendations, and Google Business page reviews all written by people just like you. Your worry and wait are over. Yes, I'll help make finding the special gift, simple and easy.
If you have any questions regarding jewelry or the services I provide, please see my Ask the Expert page or contact me to talk about it, you'll be happy you did.Schedule an Appointment