Questions to Ask When Selling Your Old Gold and Jewelry
By Maury Kauffman
2/20/2020 at 10:03 AM
You know I’m Tucson’s only private jeweler and a respected fine jewelry store, but did you know I also buy broken, unloved and old gold, diamond, precious gem and sterling silver jewelry? Clients from Green Valley to Marana and Vail to Casa Grande regularly schedule appointments to sell their jewelry to me. Because I am patient, compassionate and honest, and really what else do you need?
Many Tucson jewelers and pawn shops advertise as the best place to sell your engagement ring, wedding bands, diamonds and inherited jewelry. Even so-called "refineries" and coin dealers post signs saying: "we buy gold Tucson" or "sell gold Tucson." It's confusing, I know that. Did you know, the best place to sell an engagement ring, bridal bands and other jewelry is to someone you trust? If you're unsure about who that may be, start a Google search to discover the answers to these questions:
- Is the buyer an expert, educated by the worldwide recognized Gemological Institute of America?
- Is the buyer A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau?
- Does the buyer have over 130 5-star reviews on Google Business, Facebook and LinkedIn?
- Visit the buyer's websites to check-them-out. Do they post over 150 client testimonials with full names, dates and locations of their clients, so you can contact any you might know, directly?
- By the way, does the buyer advertise a lot, especially on TV, radio or the newspaper? Have you ever wondered where they get the money to pay for all that expensive advertising? Perhaps they pay less, when buying gold and use the extra profit they make to pay for their advertising?
My clients tell me, repeatedly, I offer them more money for their jewelry than anyone else. They are surprised and thrilled and they tell their friends. Often within a week or two of selling an old ring to me, a relative or friend will schedule an appointment to sell their unwanted gold. That's the way it works when you follow the Golden Rule and treat clients as you would expect to be treated yourself.
I buy gold, silver and platinum engagement rings, wedding bands, old or inherited jewelry, timepieces and watches, coins and currency, bullion and precious metal bars. I also buy all sorts of jewelry-related items you may not think have value including for example: sterling silver flatware and Native American sterling silver and turquoise jewelry and bolo ties.
Finally, I offer a generous trade-in policy. If you have old or inherited gold, silver or platinum rings and jewelry I will accept them in trade for new or custom-designed pieces that reflect your taste and style.
Ready to get started, please schedule your appointment here.